Comments from all readers are encouraged and welcomed. This blog is meant to be a forum to discuss topics of interest to midlife daters. It is written by a woman and generally for women, but men are welcome to join the dialogue.
Here are guidelines for posting
- We request you be encouraging, not critical, of a postor. You can disagree with DG or a commenter, but we expect commenters to play nice. If you can’t disagree respectfully, we’ll delete the comment.
- Mean comments and those with expletives will be deleted.
- Don’t pimp your site. If you have a relevant site, you can mention it once. If the site is full of smut and misogyny, we’ll delete the comment.
- Spam and any other overly self-promotional comments will be deleted.
- If you’d like corrections or typos fixed, please email us your new version and we’ll replace it for you.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.