Save yourself from dead-end dates
Under the cloak of the anonymity that email and the phone provides, men often reveal more than they intend. If you ask the right questions you can find out a lot about his values and view of the world after just an interaction or two.
Check Him Out Before Going Out: Avoiding Dud Dates focuses on what you need to ask before agreeing to even a coffee date. You need to vet the men who email and call you to ensure you’re not likely to waste your time with men who clearly aren’t a match. By the end of your “date” with this book, you’ll better understand what to look for and what to avoid.
Sample chapters (click here for full Table of Contents)
- Becoming smitten with the fantasy
- Can Google help — or hinder — your dating life?
- Qualify your potential dates before meeting
- The art of consideration
- Anticipating a big date is like awaiting Santa
- Being seduced by what he is over who he is
- Are you his spare?
- My boyfriend, whom I haven’t met
- When canceling is the right thing to do
- Politics, religion and sex — oh my!
Deep quantity discounts for multiple titles purchased. (Info on all titles)
1 eBook — $9.95
1 soft cover book — $19.95 (through Amazon.com)
Any 3-6 ebooks — 20% discount
Any 7-12 ebooks — 30% discount
All 13 ebooks — 40% discount
With your purchase of any of the Adventures in Delicious Dating After 40 series books you get a copy of the bonus eBook, Attract Your Next Great Mate: Dating Advice From Top Relationship Experts, full of thought-provoking ideas from 12 dating/relationship experts! Download instructions are included inside each of the books.