Many DG readers have shared that they are frustrated by men who do not seem to want a long-term relationship. They wish they could tell ahead of time if a man is telling the truth about wanting to be in a committed relationship, or is just using that as a line to woo her.
Motivated to Marry, Amy Schoen’s $24.95, 40-page paperback book, has some mostly already-heard advice. The book is written for people who want to get married and perhaps have children. So a good deal of her advice is for the under-45 crowd.
She covers typical dating book fare:
- Preparing for Motivated To Marry Dating
- Be Your Authentic Self
- Your Internal Roadblocks
- Your External Roadblocks
- Attracting the Right Relationship with Confidence
- First Impressions Count
- Where to Meet Your Motivated to Marry™ Mate
- The Real Scoop on Internet Dating
- Success on a First Date: A Tips List
- Why People Date and How to Detect Their Real Reasons
- Characteristics of a Motivated to Marry™ Dater
- People Date People They Trust
- When to Bring Up The M Word
- Ways to Express Caring and “Strong Like”
- Is This The Right One?
- Qualities of a Motivated to Marry™ Mate
- How Your Age Affects Your Marriage Time Table
On page 23 she has a checklist for how to tell if your dating partner is really relationship minded or not.
Amy is a dating coach. I met her briefly at a professional conference, but can’t vouch for her coaching expertise.
Technorati Tags: dating Internet, dating online, senior dating, bbw dating, mature dating, dating over 50, dating over 40, online dating advice, dating after 40, dating after 50, over 40 dating, 40+ dating, dating after forty