How do you know if he’s the real deal or just a place holder?
You’ve begun to go out with a man you like. How do you decide if you should continue seeing him, or if you should release him because he’s not The One? Sometimes boredom or loneliness keeps us seeing someone we know isn’t right for us. After all, it’s better than sitting home alone! But that isn’t fair to either of you.
Real Deal or Faux Beau: Should You Keep Seeing Him? focuses on second dates and beyond. During the dating process both parties are assessing if you want to keep seeing each other. This book helps you determine what questions you need to ask yourself.
$9.95 eBook (230 pages)— download now
Sample chapters (click here for full Table of Contents)
- Deciding to see him again or not
- What’s your date’s Delight/Disappointment Scale score?
- Broaching tough conversations
- “I want to respect me in the morning”
- Does he invite you to his place?
- Are you stingy in dating?
- When his hand is on your knee too soon
- Easy way to ask hard questions
- Rose-colored glasses obscure red flags
- If his stories don’t add up, subtract yourself
Deep quantity discounts for multiple titles purchased. (Info on all titles)
1 eBook — $9.95
Any 3-6 ebooks — 20% discount — Use coupon code: 20%discount
Any 7-12 ebooks — 30% discount — Use coupon code: 30%discount
All 13 ebooks — 40% discount — Use coupon code: 40%discount
With your purchase of any of the Adventures in Delicious Dating After 40 series books you get a copy of the bonus eBook, Attract Your Next Great Mate: Dating Advice From Top Relationship Experts, full of thought-provoking ideas from 12 dating/relationship experts! Download instructions are included inside each of the books.