We all dream of someone who melts our heart. And when he does or says those liquefying actions or words, his flaws seem to dim. We are drawn to him more. We feel ourselves rising a bit more towards love.
What are not just things you like, but things that make your heart soften? Are there phrases you know make your knees weak when you hear them? Are there actions that are just so loving that you are then putty in his hands? I know certain actions make me swoon, then there are others that I don’t know get me giddy until I hear or experience them.
To help you get started on your list, here are some examples of what my sweetie has written in emails that has left me in a puddle, starting with ones before we met and going up til today:
- “I’ve appreciated your sexy way of approaching life. You’ve moved me in a high school crush kind of way.”
- “You realize I’m falling in e-love with you. I know that’s e-wrong, since we just e-met. I’ll see an e-therapist to stay e-grounded.”
- “You, my exciting, intelligent, beautiful inside and out, professional, are a wonderful muse. I have been energized by you and, at the risk of quoting another movie, ‘You make me want to be a better man.’”
- “I just want to make it clear that I am hoping for a very long-term relationship with you.”
- “I want you to feel warm, safe and cherished.”
- “I’d like to think I’m going to be able to love you for the rest of time.”
- “I am in total awe of you and my love for you is oozing out of me in bright thoughts, smiles, and even that stupid laugh I do.”
- “I’m up … woke up thinking of you and got too excited to sleep.”
- “You’re a princess and I miss you very much.”
- “If I were with you I would give you such a long, loving kiss it would take your breath away.”
- “You know how special you are to me and you ARE a glorious, gorgeous, and generous Goddess. This man is so grateful to God to have found you.”
- “I may not be there in person, but I’m there in loving, honoring spirit.”
- “Only 5 days until I get to see you again.”
- “I’m thinking about you”
- “I miss you.”
- “I love you.”
Share some of the things that get your knees weak.
Technorati Tags: dating Internet, dating online, senior dating, bbw dating, mature dating, dating over 50, dating over 40, online dating advice, dating after 40, dating after 50, over 40 dating,40+ dating, dating after forty