What do you want in your next mate?
In midlife you want different attributes in a man than when you were younger. You are no longer looking for “Prince Charming” because you are a queen — what would you do with a prince after the allure of a boy toy wore off? Yes, it’s nice to be worshiped, but really — you want someone who is at your level, not groveling at your feet. You want a king— someone who’s your equal and with whom you can rule the throne together! Thus your search for King Charming.
In Search of King Charming: Who Do I Want to Share My Throne? focuses on helping you better define what you want beyond tall, dark and handsome! Are you concerned that you might repeat past mistakes in choosing the wrong men? Are you clear on what are deal breakers and what is negotiable? You’ll consider characteristics you might not have thought of before. You’ll look at what you want now.
$9.95 eBook (236 pages) — Download now
Sample chapters (click here for full Table of Contents)
- Building your Franken-boyfriend
- What’s your “perfect boyfriend’s” job description?
- A man to go with your wardrobe
- In search of the elusive good kisser
- When you’re clear on what you want, it appears
- Are you dating the same guy in different bodies?
- Does he fit in your world?
- What’s your kissing quotient?
- Is your guy’s loving muscle strong?
- Do you both have the same dating rhythm?
- Does your date nourish your mind?
1 eBook — $9.95
Any 3-6 ebooks — 20% discount — Use coupon code: 20%discount
Any 7-12 ebooks — 30% discount — Use coupon code: 30%discount
All 13 ebooks — 40% discount — Use coupon code: 40%discount
1 eBook — $9.95
1 soft cover book — $19.95 (through Amazon.com)
Any 3-6 ebooks — 20% discount
Any 7-12 ebooks — 30% discount
All 13 ebooks — 40% discount
With your purchase of any of the Adventures in Delicious Dating After 40 series books you get a copy of the bonus eBook, Attract Your Next Great Mate: Dating Advice From Top Relationship Experts, full of thought-provoking ideas from 12 dating/relationship experts! Download instructions are included inside each of the books.